Terms & Conditions
1.2 As a User, your access to and use of the Platform are conditional upon your acceptance of and continuous compliance with these Terms and Conditions at all times. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Platform and/or availing any of the services including free trial, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions The Company shall have the sole right to change, modify, add or remove these Terms and Conditions or any of its Policies or and add new features relating to the Platform, at any time without any prior written notice or intimation. It is hereby clarified that each User shall be responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions and Policies on the Platform periodically and keep themselves updated.
In order to access and use the Services, Users will need to:
("Account Information) All Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Account Information, and to maintain and promptly update their Account Information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
An email or phone request to Company to cancel a User account is not considered cancellation. Users may only cancel their account through the Website. If a User elects to cancel its account, cancellation will not become effective unless and until no money is owing on that User's account.
ALL of your data and content will be deleted from our systems immediately upon cancellation of your account. This content cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. Company is not liable for any loss or damage following, or as a result of, cancellation of your account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that any content or data which you require is backed-up or replicated before cancellation.
If a User is carrying out a free trial of the Services (as offered on the Website), the free trial will begin on the day that the User's account is opened and ends 30 days later. At the end of the free trial period, Users will need to provide a valid card number in order to further use the Services.
a) any downgrade of the Services that Users may opt for through the Website. and
b) the cancellation of any User's account.
You acknowledge that Company may use third party suppliers to provide necessary hardware, software, networking, connectivity, storage and related technology required to provide the Services. The acts and omissions of those third party suppliers may be outside of Company's control, and Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any act or omission of any third party supplier.
(a) the use or the inability to use the Service.
(b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services.
(c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
(d) statements or conduct of any third party regarding the Services. or
(e) any other matter relating to the Services.
Company's maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the amount of Fees paid to Company by the relevant User per month.
ii) No malicious use: Users may only access the Website and Services through the interface provided by Company, and shall not use the Website or Services for any malicious means, or abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any other User of the Website or Services.
iii) When you use the Website and/or the Services You specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other User of Company, including any company Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Company or other third parties.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India.
- Violate the terms of this Terms and Conditions.
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.